Friday, November 12, 2010

You are always a few people hit you and how can I fought people ah


any inexplicable sudden can not accept him.

"Today is your birthday, I bought you your favorite banana lying on the table. If you want to eat when the call me, I,ll get you!" Grandma is discourse was full of

frustration, today this is his grandson is birthday, did not expect this day grandson bullied by others. Fortunately, a fight between a group of children are not

persons under the dead hand of play.

"Ah, I know, I,ll be holding their own to eat, to rest your grandmother, do not control me, I,m fine!" Bananas are scared Xiao Yu favorite things to eat, but this time

he was not in the mood to eat it , because the mind is really confused at this time.

"Xiaoyu ah!, Not grandmother says you later met some bad people to be more patient, you are always a few people hit you and how can I fought people ah, now you are

fighting the child, if the day to meet community the bully that jimmy choo you really want to lose, ah! "Grandma is really very worried about Xiao Yu would be scared out of any

accident, in case one day be a real bully Jidao stabbed on how to do that can ah.

"Grandma, you do not * heart, and I know how to do it! You first went to his house a break. I think I lie down for a while." Xiao Jimmy Choo Wedges Yu was not too scared grandma say

much, but his mind is really confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment